Earthquakes Canada - Eastern Canada
10 September 20:32 AKDT: M 5.7, 251 km West of Sitka, AK. USGS Earthquake Report
- 2019-08-31: M=3.1 - 13 km NNW of La Pocatiere, QC - felt
- 2019-08-29: M=3.7 - 10 km NW of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, QC - felt
- 2019-08-15: M=4.1 - 24 km E of Esterhazy, SK - felt
- 2019-08-08: M=3.0 - 15 km SW of La Malbaie, QC - felt
- 2019-07-15: M=3.4 - 15 km WNW of Petit Rocher, NB - aftershock - felt
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Eastern Canada (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
NOTICE: The Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) is undergoing equipment upgrades over the next few years. The seimograms from some stations may not be viewable on the web although we continue to acquire and process data from them. Visit Earthquake Monitoring Network Upgrade Blog to read about some of the activities.
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: